Write, gab and munch with us in February 2017!
TUESDAY NIGHT AND THE FEELING'S WRITE
Tuesday nights: 6:30 - 8:30
Duration: Six weeks
Start date: Feb. 21 (New start date!!)
Max. participants: 7
All Write & Bite sessions take place at a house in Berkeley, four blocks north of campus, near Euclid and Cedar. The exact address comes with your welcome kit.
Each 6-week session is packed with goodness:
- Two hours of group writing time every week
- Tons of story prompts and creative block-bursting cues to stoke your writerly fire
- A three-course organic dinner prepared by your host/TopChef junkie/cookbook hoarder, Rochelle Torke, with contributions from group volunteers
- Amazing, supportive, word-wrangling community
- A chance to share your work with a brilliant and adoring audience
Group cost: $325 (reminder: this includes dinner once a week for 6 weeks)